A guide to the NatureTheatre Bad Elster
There are two official, well-marked parking lots from which you can comfortably reach our venues:
Parking lot »Zentrum«
(pay parking at the Albert Bad, approx. 450 spaces)
Parking lot »NatureTheatre«
(large parking lot with free parking at the entrance to the town)
Distance on foot:
NatureTheatre - approx. 8 minutes
King Albert Theatre - approx. 12 minutes
Royal Covalescence House - approx. 12 minutes
KunstWandelhalle -approx. 15 minutes
Saxon Baths museum - ca. 15 minutes
The exact location of the parking lots is shown on the orientation map of Bad Elster.
- Vogtlandbahn to Bahnhof Bad Elster (train station)(2.5km outside of town)/li>
- Bahnhof Adorf with a connecting bus to Bad Elster
The latest train schedule can be found under Deutsche Bahn Information.
- Line V-9: Plauen - Oelsnitz/V. - Adorf/V. - Bad Elster
- Line V-26: Reuth - Sohl - Bad Elster
- Line V-27: Schönberg/V. - Bad Brambach - Bad Elster
- Line V-30: Klingenthal - Markneukirchen - Adorf/V. - Bad Elster
The latest train schedule can be found under Vogtland information.
|Kárlovy Váry (CZ)||65 km|